Become a Field Volunteer
Concern America’s international programs are supported by Field Team Members, paid volunteers who live and work in the communities for a minimum of two years. We are often looking for nurses, medical doctors, etc. and other experts to share their skills and knowledge with community leaders in developing countries.
- Degree/experience in public health, medicine, nutrition, nursing, agriculture, community development, education, or appropriate technology, depending on the position
- Fluency in Spanish or ability to learn Spanish at own expense
- At least 21 years of age
- Work experience abroad desirable
- Minimum commitment of two years. There are no short-term internships or assignments
Concern America provides the following to all Field Team Members:
- Room, board, round trip transportation, annual trip home, health insurance
- Monthly stipend
- Support services from the home office
- Repatriation allowance
For more information fill out the Volunteer Interest Form. If you have any questions please contact Cat Quinn, Field Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or call 1-800-CONCERN (266-2376).