Become a Field Volunteer
Concern America’s international programs are supported by Field Team Members, paid volunteers who live and work in the communities for a minimum of two years. We are often looking for medical doctors, public health specialists, educators, engineers, and other experts to share their skills and knowledge with community leaders in developing countries.
Concern America currently works with communities in Mexico, Guatemala, and Colombia. We are currently looking for medical volunteer for Colombia.
- Degree/experience in public health, medicine, nutrition, nursing, agriculture, community development, education, or appropriate technology, depending on the position
- Fluency in Spanish or ability to learn Spanish at own expense
- At least 21 years of age
- Work experience abroad desirable
- Minimum commitment of two years. There are no short-term internships or assignments
- Click here to download the application. English/ Spanish
Concern America provides the following to all Field Team Members:
- Room, board, round trip transportation, annual trip home, health insurance
- Monthly stipend
- Support services from the home office
- Repatriation allowance
For more information fill out the interest form to the right or any questions please contact Field Program Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org call 1-800-CONCERN (266-2376).