Setting the Table
This is a great opportunity to let people know in your community about Concern America’s work in your own home, and to raise funds. If you want to host a Setting the Table evening, you will receive:
• A wooden bowl and spoon (made by those communities we serve) to set at the empty place at your table, representing those in our world in need.
• A placemat for each guest, with a photo and information about the country where the person represented by the empty place lives.
• Crafts for sale, if requested.
• Information about Concern America's work in whichever region you would like to promote.
• Video describing our work.
If you would like to host a Setting the Table meal, please contact John Straw at Concern America or call 1-800-CONCERN (266-2376).
Click HERE to download a Powerpoint presentation on Concern America's Setting the Table program (11.3 mb).